How can your organization become more innovative?
I work with various organizations, offering guidance and support in the analysis, design and implementation of strategic and/or operational innovation.
- Analyze if the business model is still relevant. See what new business models might apply. See what the competition is doing. Transfer successful practices from different domains.
- Analyze business processes. Usually new technology will boost efficiency and productivity.
- Implement fully remote-compliant processes. Whether your team works remotely or in office is a different story, you must be remote-capable.
- Embrace the async way of work, wherever feasible. This is a major paradigm shift for owner/management, which needs reasoning, design, implementation and training.
- Embrace modern collaboration workflows. Train your people to use technology efficiently.
- Identify relevant emerging technologies. Identify competence gaps. Identify/design appropriate training.
- Cloud-native processes
- Collaboration systems - document / project / resource / relationship management
- Fintech and Digital payment technologies
Let's discuss your needs