DevOps as a Service
Managing infrastructure for small and medium organizations - for you and your clients
You can contact / collaborate with a seasoned expert in order to:
- Analyze and specify needs and requirements - yours, or your clients'
- Design cloud / on-premise infrastructure, including architecture, services, performance, cost, etc.
- Implement and integrate requred components, services, platforms, information systems, databases, etc.
- Maintain and support your or your clients’ infrastructure with day-to-day updates or incident response
- Design and manage backup and business continuity
- Innovate existing business models and processes (Digital Transformation)
- Open-source software iintegration
- Migrating legacy aplications, services and databases
Technology stack includes:
- Cloud vendors: Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Micrsoft Azure, Digital Ocean, Hetzner, etc.
- Cloud platforms: OpenStack, Apache CloudStack, etc.
- Hypervizors: VMWare vServer / ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, Proxmox, etc.
- Provisioning and orchestration: SaltStack, Ansible
- Operating systems: GNU/Linux (CentOS / RHEL / debian / ubuntu), UNIX (FreeBSD / pfSense / TrueNAS)
- Containerization: Docker, Docker-compose, Portainer, Kubernetes
- High-availability: keepalived
- Load-balancing: nginx, traefik, HAProxy
- Web-servers: nginx, apache
- CI/CD automation: Bitbucket Pipelines, GitLab Pipelines, GitHub Actions, Docker Hub / registry
- Code quality and testing: SonarQube
- SSO integration: keycloak, Authelia
- Monitoring, logging, analytics, etc.
- Project architectures: Node.js (front-end and back-end), PHP, Java, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- CMS platforms: WordPress, static-site generators (e.g. Hugo, Jekyll, Nuxt.js, etc.)
- IoT device setup and remote management
Let's discuss your needs