Head of Marketing
We have worked with Vladislav Denishev since we first started using Google AdWords for promoting the educational services British Council offers in Bulgaria, as well as our projects in Arts and Culture. He has been instrumental in ensuring the success of our campaigns through timely and professional advice and delivery of service, as well as great flexibility and reliability in launching campaigns, often at a very short notice.
All of the campaigns Vladi has worked on met and exceeded our targets. This was also recognised by our global Digital team:
“Bulgaria was one of the most successful countries in the region during Q3, increasing significantly (over 50%) in areas such as unique visitors, page views and average visitors per day.”
British Council Digital Report, EU Region, Q3 2014/15.
I would strongly recommend Vladi’s work to any organisation that wants to achieve measurable results online.
I have been working with Vladi on various projects within the last 10 years. As a manager of international projects at the Institute for International cooperation of the German Adult Education Association, I relied very much on his creative approach in setting up and maintaining the project websites, meeting the high requirements of the German educational institutions.
As a Managing Director of CATRO Bulgaria – an Austrian HR Consultancy, Vladi has provided us with professional and individualized consulting about different CRM solutions tailored to the needs of our organization. We are always delighted to work with outstanding expert like him as he is taking in consideration the specific needs of the business, as well as the “people aspect” – effectiveness, user-friendliness, and the optimal “value for money”.
I would recommend his services to any small and medium enterprise as Vladi is a trusted partner in identifying and analysing the business challenges in the company by helping you find the most appropriate technical solution and implementing it in a systematic and precise manner.
Dimitar Velichkov – Schmidt
From the many years of collaboration with Vladislav Denishev I can say he is a brilliant professional quickly finding the root of all problems.
It is a true pleasure working with him.
I sincerely recommend him!
eLearning R&D Laboratory
I have known Vladislav Denishev since his student years, at first as his professor in Electronics, where he showed excellent results, then later on as a diploma student and a member of the team of the “eLearning R&D Laboratory” (established in the Technical University – Sofia within the TEMPUS SJE Project 07388/1994/97), as well as a full-time PhD student, preparing his thesis on “Object-Oriented Analysis and Design of Software Platforms for Education” in the period 2001-2004 within the scientific specialty 02.21.09 – „Automating areas of immaterial sphere”.
Vladislav Denishev has a very strong theoretical background and competency in several fields: Electronics, Information Technologies (IT), Software Engineering, Process Management and process-oriented technologies, Knowledge Management and Educational theory and technologies.
He engaged very actively and contributed with highest professionalism in the pursuit of the goal and the objectives of the “eLearning R&D Laboratory”, namely scientific research in educational, technological and managerial aspects of eLearning, development and implementation of modern eLearning architectures, stimulation of innovation in education and training, following world best practices and standards. He has taken part in different international and national projects, such as:
- Model for Teacher Professional Development according to the Microsoft Peer Coaching Program, Technical University – Sofia R&D Sector / Microsoft Bulgaria, 2006 – 2007
- EUI-Net – European University-Industry Network, 116343-CP-1-2004-1-RO-ERASMUS-TNPP, 2004 – 2007
- TENCompetence, FP6 IST-TEL project that will develop a technical and organisational infrastructure for lifelong competence development IST, 2006 – 2009
- Open Virtual Campus of E-learning Centres, Technological and Engineering Universities of Central and Eastern Europe, UNESCO – CEEVU
- ALIPRO – Supporting the ALIgnment of IST research PROgrammes on mobile communications in the new member states, FP6-2004-IST-3, 2005 – 2006
- A Concept for eLearning Technology Implementation at the Bulgarian Secondary Schools, Center for IT in Education, Ministry of Education and Science, 2005
- Market-Oriented Joint MSc. Programs and eLearning Environments in Electronics, Software Engineering and Management, World Bank – P055158 – “Education Modernization Project”, subcomponent “Higher Education Modernization” IBRD Loan 45760, 2002 – 2004
- eLearning Architecture Based on Microsoft Class Server, Technical University – Sofia R&D Sector, 2002 – 2004
- Research on Object-Oriented Software Technology and Professional Standards for Learning Technologies, Technical University – Sofia R&D Sector, 2002 – 2003
- Pilot Project for Regional Cooperation in Distance Education, PHARE, 1998 – 1999
- Development of Distance education course modules in ECAD, PHARE – ETF/97-99/VET/0085, 1997 – 1999
Vladislav Denishev is a person of intelligence, rich culture and interests, correct and responsible, has ability for team-work as well as excellent communication and managerial qualities, speaks English and Russian languages.
Prof. DSc. eng. Elena Shoikova
Director of the “eLearning R&D Laboratory”, Faculty of Electronics, Technical University – Sofia, Bulgaria
Faculty of Education
I am pleased to furnish a reference for Vladislav Denishev whom I have known and worked with in many projects over the last six years.
Specifically, I worked closely with him on the under noted major projects which were funded by the World Bank & the European Union. Vadislav was solely responsible for the data processing and analysis of these projects which were both successfully completed.
- Technical Assistance for Organization of Training and Support to Teaching Personnel, World Bank – P055158 – “Education Modernization Project”, subcomponent “Teacher Training”, IBRD Loan 45760, 2002 – 2004
- EENOVATE – A New Agenda for Universities in Candidate Countries, 117111-CP-1-2004-RO-MINERVA-M, 2004 – 2006
The quality of his work is extremely high, he is both conscientious accurate and timely and delivered his work & research with great enthusiasm and professionalism.
I would not hesitate to recommend him to any prospective employer as it would be very hard to identify a more committed and professional individual.
Dr. Roumiana Peytcheva-Forsyth
Associate Professor in ICT in Education
Vice Dean, Faculty of Education, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
As а manager of international projects at the Institute for International cooperation of the German Adult Education Association I had the pleasure to work with Vladislav Denishev on number of projects that envisioned the creation and constant update of different internet pages. Throughout the 4 years of working together, I have admired his outstanding professionalism that blends perfectly high efficiency while performing the agreed tasks with unrivaled punctuality.
Competent, responsible and committed Vladislav Denishev inspires the trust that we all need in our world of ever changing technologies and succeeds in giving technology a human face.
Publishing House Prozoretz
We have worked with Vladislav Denishev successfully for more than two years. He has designed the internet site of the publishing house – stylish, well organized and functional, with modern design and proper accents on the important places.
Vladislav is an exceptional professional, correct, intelligent, always responsive, understanding and helpful. His advice, experience, sound judgment, correctness in the relationships and preciseness in his work are qualities you can count on.
With gratitude and best wishes,
Publishing house “Prozoretz”
Share this page on